For carers who feel their loved one may be at risk in sheltered housing, in a care home, nursing home or hospital
If you answer 'yes' to any of the following questions we may be able to help you:
No-one is taking any notice of me
'Impressions of Caring' reproduced by kind permission of Irene Wackett (1921-2013)
- Is your loved dependent upon you for their welfare?
- Are you satisfied with the care or support services your loved one is receiving?
- Do you think they should be receiving free NHS-funded healthcare?
- Are you reluctant to speak openly to 'the professionals' about your loved one's care?
- Would you like us to help you make your voice heard?
We are a completely independent organisation so you can speak to us openly in confidence.
We can usually open fresh channels of communication and remove some of the barriers you may be encountering.
We can make representations on your behalf to the appropriate authorities.
We do our utmost to protect your interests and those of your loved one.
We endeavour to find common-sense solutions to the problems of unpaid carers.
For more details please contact Cathey on (01202)737592.